Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thinspiration Anyone?

So it's no big secret that I am currently struggling to lose the weight I've gained over the past year. Last night, I discovered that my cousin is trying to work off her baby weight so we decided that we'll keep tabs on each other every week to see where we're at. The first to lose 40 pounds wins. Wins what? I'm not too sure. We should probably decide on that soon. In any case, the greatest reward will come when I'm 40 pounds lighter so the other benefits doesn't really concern me but does help motivate me. Any suggestions on how to lose the weight for good? I don't want to be yo yo dieting for the rest of my life anymore. It always ends up coming back in greater numbers :(

So far I plan on:
  • regular healthy breakfasts such as plain oatmeal with fruit
  • many mini meals each day
  • morning runs 3-5 times a week
  • 3 fork sized dessert bites
  • lots of water!!
  • quit drinking (excessively)

    My game plan is all about moderation. I know it isn't much but I need a sustainable plan to make it a lifestyle change, not just a temporary change The last time I cut everything "yummy but unhealthy" out of my diet I lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks but gained way more in the long run :( Need more ideas, that's for sure. I want to look and feel great again.
  • 2 comments:

    1. i know you can do it :D:D

      i lost another 3 lbs cause i cant eat ... =[

      but im going back to running so i can lose it healthily.. i just hope i can keep it up when im back to work full time.

      ReplyDelete
    2. good job hun! sooo happy for you!! i gained all of my weight back that weekend i went nuts and i'm totally regretting it right now :(

      ReplyDelete