Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Get Rid of Procrastination

So.. I've come to the conclusion that I will do quite a bit for money, and that often leads me to put other things off regardless of how important they may be. Putting the two together I thought up an experiment and hopefully it'll work to my advantage. I'm going to..... pay myself to do whatever I have to do. Simple, isn't it? Effortless yet tedious tasks such as washing dishes regularly would only equate to a few bucks but larger, impossible tasks such as cleaning my room (for those of you who don't know, it's disgustingly messy and it really does take days..) will be more along the double digits.. Also, I'll put aside some cash for things I should be doing regularly like working out and studying/going to class. All this will go to my next vacation to __enter location here__ next year. Most likely Toronto but I'd like to be able to go to other places as well.. Not just T.dot. haha. We'll see how far I get with this. And I'll let you know if it works. :) Feel free to try this at home. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment