Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going Out of Town: Memory Lane

Anyone going to be in Toronto this Saturday 8th to Thursday 13th? Hit me up!!

It's been a long time since I've gone back.. A little over 4 years to be exact. The last time I was there it was to have my first real Valentine's day with my at-the-time-boyfriend. Everything was perfect.. The most perfect Valentine's day I could ever have asked for.. He made me so happy.. and he made me realize what love felt like.....

It would have been our 7 year anniversary this coming fall. We would have been married by now.. I think things turned out for the better this way though.. He deserves much more.. the world, really.

I hope you are happier now than I've ever made you before. I'm scared to say that I will always have a tender spot for you, but I think it might just be true.. My heart will always hurt when I think of you.. Just like how it's hurting now.. I love you, Mike. and I'm sorry for the pain I've caused..

I don't think I will ever find a purer love than his. "I want unconditional love", I told him.. And that is what he gave me...


**edit: wow.. this was supposed to be a post announcing my vacation time in Toronto. Instead it became a post about my bleeding heart... I have a lot of growing to do..

I will make you proud of me one day.. I promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment