Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Apps

It's been a while since I've written and I can honestly say I've been too busy to update. That, and with school back in session I really have no life. No life = No going out = Nothing to write about. Lovely, isn't it?

I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm a freak for social networking sites! I LOVE them! Ever since AsianAvenue came into my life, I've been joining every site that interests me out there. Obviously I'm beginning to pick and choose which one I want to join these days and there hasn't been too many that have caught my eye since Facebook and Twitter but I'm trying to make this next one work. FourSquare was launched last month and I still don't know how to use it quite yet but until I figure it out, join it and add me as a friend. :)

New as of this early last week: Google Street! I've been playing with it and I'm so entertained :) I think it'd be interesting to see how businesses use that to their advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment