Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And the list goes on..

I like to believe that I have many talents and can tackle anything that's thrown at me, but when it comes down to it, I have a very passive take on my own life. Not cool. I talk about wanting to do this, do that but what do I do to make it happen? Don't just talk about dreams. Make them come true. What do I think makes a person successful? Vision, motivation, a proactive personality, good stress management and continuous self improvement are some words that come to mind. Small changes can help boost self confidence, something that everyone will need to help them along their way.



Make it YOUR goal to accomplish ONE thing a day. No matter how small.

Little things I want to do:
  • go kayaking @ deep cove a

  • go zip lining @ whistler or grouse

  • finally clean my room

  • paint my walls & redecorate the home

  • create another decor piece for my home

  • come up with a name for my solo bartending business

  • figure out what I want for my business card!

  • finish reading the books I started
This summer I will (FINALLY):
  • get my real estate license

  • get my bike license

  • design and sew together a piece that i would actually wear!

  • find that perfect homemade cake & icing recipe

  • create a piece of jewellry

  • plant some herbs: basil, chives, sage to name a few

Maybe I can't complete everything before the end of summer, but I can sure as hell get started.

What do you want to accomplish this summer?

2 comments:

  1. awww i like this :D

    im actually thinking of going zip lining in the morning on thursday if you wanna come before i get my wisdom teeth pulled. either that or saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ :).wong: I can't go either day! i have to drive my sister tomorrow morning at 9 until whenever she's done with her wisdom teeth and on saturday morning i'm off to TO. :( wahhh.. when i get back i'll go with you for sure!

    ReplyDelete