Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love Letter

Dear Best Friend:

I hope you know how happy I am that you found your one true love. And I hope you know that I'm even happier that he reciprocates those same feelings for you. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful ending to your search and I'm so happy that it's him, because I know he'll take great care of you. I know he will love and support you for all that you are and do, and for that knowledge alone, I'm grateful to him as well. I wish you both the best, of course. Enjoy your engagement, anticipate the day, and live out your dreams together forever.

I love you, Queen Bea!

Love always,
em.

*** additional news from *** m*i*s*s**e*m*i**b*a*b*y ***

In honour of queen Bea's engagement announcement, I, miss emi baby, am hosting a dinner of celebration for her! Stay tuned for details! Evites will be sent out shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment